- Richard Warner examines the life and times of Windy City Mafia boss Anthony D'Andrea.
- Thomas Hunt tells of some of Chicago's earliest Mafia leaders in the city's NW section.
- Bill Feather provides a detailed chart of Chicago Outfit members in the 1920s-40s era.
- Crime Historian Arthur Bilek describes his law enforcement and writing careers.
- The Informer responds to a question on the Chicago Heights Mafia.
- On the occasion of its 80th anniversary, we reflect on the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
The City of the Big Shoulders has been on our minds, and the April issue of Informer: The Journal of American Mafia History is packed with interesting tales and little known information about Chicago's underworld: